The search tool (magnifying glass) does not behave as expected for the specimen grid editor or the specimen/obs page on Antkey.
1. Terms entered into the taxonomy search field do not return any results, at least for terms that do not appear on the first dynamically generated set. For example, no results are returned for the taxonomy term 'Camponotus'.
2. If 'Taxonomy' tab is clicked first, then search button is clicked, a blank gray bar appears below the header row instead of the expected white search fields. The search bars then appear if I click on 'Required' then back to 'Taxonomy'. If search button is clicked first, while still on the 'Required' tab, search fields appear as expected.
Related to Issue #1385.
Google scholar results are not displaying, even if I refresh the view. (example: Litoria caerulea)
The settings in the GIASIPartnership site were to display 5 records from the Biblio module, and 'More' (which I assume to mean that if there are more records there will be an indication of this). Dispite this, where there were more than 5 records there was no indication of this, nor means of displaying them. As a short-term fix I have changed the default number to 10. Note that currently there are more than 5 records of very few species, e.g. Litoria caerulea
In accordance to the migration procedure documented at http://help.scratchpads.eu/w/Migration_Procedure the following Scratchpads 1 sites should be archived. The sites are marked for archival either because the maintainers have selected so or because we did not receive any response from the maintainers in due time.
The flatten version of the sites should clearly state the status of the site. It would also be useful if we could add the last update date.
My site was upgraded. Overall, it is an improvement.
However, the data is old. Latest additions to the previous site were not included. At least these files are missing:
I want to add data for images in the grid editor.
I select several images. Then click into the field I want to populate, a window opens, I add my data and save. The window closes after some time and the data has not been added. There is no error message; the information I paste in just doesn't save.
hello, there seems to be a glitch with the biblio module in the Eulophiinae site: Only 10 biblio records are visible in the Biblio module, but when I log in and go to 'Content' there are 1354 listed.
Importing a biological classification in the Agavoideae scratchpad adds only one term: Agavoideae. I need to import the associated child taxa.
Recently created Dwc-A files are failing on import to the portal due to an error in the meta.xml file. Problems seen with Zingiberaceae, Alismataceae, Potamogetonaceae, Cannaceae
Comment from Joseph Kelly:
Invalid classification file/meta-data.
The meta.xml for all families listed indicate that there should be 11 columns however the classification.txt file only contains 10.
A quick check by eye indicates that a column for vernacular name is missing form the classification file:
<field index="2" term="http://rs.tdwg.org/dwc/terms/vernacularName"/>
Is it possible to make sure that Serene gets all notifications of the bug changes within the eMonocot project and has the ability to update all bugs within this project area.
I assume there is some sort of permissions attached to this project area? Although not sure how it all works.
Suggest and discuss validation rules to be included in integrity checks of content
I assign the issue to support but this should be discussed with and implemented by the development team
Please have a look at the node below. The references are all from the same biblio record. It says that in the 'Reference for all descriptions on this page' field. It then also lists the reference for each field individually. If appropriate, I only want the 'Reference for all descriptions on this page' displaying.
I want the order of the references field to appear below their respective text field. Where can I do that? At the moment the habitat reference is not where I want it. Please can you change this in the eMonocot template for future sites if needed.
As previously discussed we should consider implementing the 'Big red button' functionality available in Scratchpads 1 sites in Scratchpads 2. This functionality will enable maintainers to download an sql instance of their sites.
I have been unable to upload a taxon description template populated with data.
I noticed that the template which I downloaded this morning was missing permitted values.
error message and template attached.
I have been in contact with the developers of iNaturalist (follow-up of #898). Can the Dev Team assess the amount of work it would take to add this as a service? We would have to add atomised license and attribution information for specimens and consider how/if to differentiate between external records and Scratchpad user records.Additional information:
Adding a picture to a no-login user removes username and prevents editing.
1. Create no-login user.
2. Add a picture.
3. Username changes to Anonymous,
On the edit page you get the following message: "The username cannot begin with a space".
Look into how to do host/parasite relationship
Images imported from EOL appear in the media browser but don't appear on the Content> Image "view" page.
We need to add a link at the footer of each Scratchpads page that links to our policies page in scratchpads.eu site
This was discussed in the Policies meeting on 01/05/2013